Here at Pampered Pets Hornsby, we trust Asqutih Vet for all your pets health needs.
Asquith Veterinary Hospital (A&BVC) provides friendly, high quality health care and advice in the Hornsby Shire and Upper North Shore areas of Sydney. Established in 1976, we are an experienced and family-friendly practice.
Asquith Veterinary Hospital
53 Salisbury Road
Asquith NSW 2077
Phone:(02) 9477 1349
Fax: (02) 9476 2781
OPEN 7 DAYS
Mon-Fri: Phone enquiries and over the counter sales 8am – 8pm
Consultations (by appointment) from 8:30am to 7:30pm
Phone enquiries and over the counter sales 9am – 3pm
Consultations (by appointment) from 9am – 2:30pm
Public Holidays (except Christmas Day and New Years Day): 9am – 11am
Your Local Council:
Click on the logo below to take you to your council website for more information about pet registrations.
Depending on were you live, you will need to register your pet with your local council. We have provided the three local area councils areas based on our customers. On your council website you will find information about pet registrations and local dog parks. We have also have the list of local dog parks locations on our website. Click on box below to take you to the page.
Pet owner responsibilities:
For the comfort, safety and health of the community, pet owners have the following responsibilities:
- Have your dog or cat registered and micro-chipped.
- Update your registration details by contacting Council when you move house or have your pet minded by someone else – even for a short period of time as your pet is more likely to wander away at this time.
- When in a public place, ensure your dog is wearing a collar with a tag attached that shows the dog’s name and your address or phone number.
- When in a public place, ensure your dog is under the control of a competent person by means of an adequate chain, cord or leash.
- When in an off-leash area ensure your dog is properly trained and under your effective control.
- If your dog defecates in a public place, collect and dispose of it correctly.
- Ensure your dog not does not enter prohibited areas such as children’s play areas, food preparation and consumption areas, school grounds, childcare centres and wildlife protection areas.
Since 2012 we have been working with Safe Rescue, in rehoming cats and kitten from these shelters. Giving the Adult cats a 2nd chance in life and having a loving family to love and care for them.
All Rescue Cats & Kittens Come:
- Flea and Worm treated
- 10 day health guarantee with our vet
- Free vet check within 3 days.
If you would like to save a life why not adopt a Cat or Kitten. If you are interested in saving a life please visit the Rescue Cats/Kittens page to find out more information and whats available in store.
Join Our Rewards Program Today:
You will receive specials from time to time along with a newsletter on amazing facts and information on pet advice. You will also earn point for each dollar you spend in store. If you purchase you pet food from us you get the 10th bag free.
MY PET MY FAMILY
Pet owners trust us to help them with their beloved companions needs. We are committed to delivering the very highest customer service and advice. As your pets are apart of your family.